Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mass Produced? Not Even Maybe



From my fingers to your art collection. Yeah, baby!
I hauled these beautiful marbled papers and lino-prints back from Italy, saved them from the Chicago flood zone in my studio, and pulled my act together sufficiently to have 6 finely detailed artist books for display this month in Richetts' Space.
The opening of

Made In Italy

is Saturday May 11, 2013, at 262 E. Grand Ave, Escondido, 92025.
The FREE reception begins at 5:30. 

And as if that weren't enough art for one weekend (is there ever enough art, ever?) I'll be at the Escondido Municipal Gallery all day Sunday the 12th during the Amgen bike race, making bicycle ECHO totes to order, similar to ol' Hippie Chips here. 
Drop on by and say hi.
TTFT,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment